Bristol Hate Crime and Discrimination Services can help you in a variety of ways; from practical and emotional support to legal advice, everything we do will be guided by you and only with your consent.
Our trained professionals will:
• Help you cope with the stress, fear and possible trauma caused by hate crime and discrimination.
• Listen to you, and give you emotional support and advice as your case develops.
• Engage with you and other involved agencies to find a resolution that works for you.
• Keep you informed about the progress of your case and what other organisations are doing to help.
• Provide you with legal advice (where applicable) and support you through the criminal justice system.
• Employ techniques such as mediation to resolve disputes and ensure a good outcome for you.
• Support you in making complaints against other organisations or agencies if you feel they have let you down.
• Get you the help you need, whether it is from us or by giving you referrals to other agencies.
This service is completely free and confidential.
Victims of Hate Crime