A registered charity providing free and independent mediation support.
- working with young people at risk of or involved in street conflict/gang crime
- providing mediation for potential victims of hate incidents from neighbours/communities
- inter-generational work within families where there is a risk of homelessness.
- working with young people through the Bright Outlooks programme who are involved in street conflict to improve their outlooks for the future
- offering training opportunities to become a mediator
Those in conflict in need of mediation