We can provide free, confidential and independent support to those who are having problems with benefits:
- Benefit entitlement checks to maximise your income and explain how to claim benefits.
- Help to understand how benefit rules affect you and explain your options.
- Negotiation with benefit departments on your behalf.
- Specialist advice on a full range of benefits including Employment Support Allowance, Personal Independence Payment, Disability Living Allowance, Job
Seekers Allowance, Housing Benefit
- Specialist advice on a full range of issues including, payment problems, sanctions, medical assessments, the ‘Bedroom Tax’, etc
- Help to appeal against a negative benefit decision. We are able to deal with lower and upper tribunal appeals.
We can provide the following services to people having problems dealing with debt:
- Options for dealing with your debt.
- Help to budget, manage your money and complete a financial statement
- Specialist advice on how to deal with bailiffs, court action or eviction
- Help to organise your debts and explain which debts are most important
- Negotiation with people you owe money to, on your behalf
- Benefit entitlement checks to maximise your income
- Assistance to complete Debt Relief Order (DRO) Applications
- We can also provide advice on immigration, housing, employment and consumer issues
Our reception service can provide guidance and assistance to access resources and signpost to other agencies if appropriate.
All our advice is free, independent and confidential.
Those living in Bristol