Bristol ROADS (Recovery Orientated Alcohol & Drugs Service) is Bristol's service for people seeking help with drug or alcohol problems.
BDP (Bristol Drugs Project) is the first point-of-contact for referrals and initial assessments, helping you to identify the most appropriate treatment options.
Services are then delivered by a partnership of providers:
- St Mungo’s
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Specialist Drug and Alcohol Service (BSDAS)
- Bristol Drugs Project (BDP)
- Developing Health & Independence (DHI)
- Addiction Recovery Agency (ARA)
Anyone in the Bristol area needing support with drugs/alcohol addiction