Overview of service
RAD are now working with SEAP (a nationwide advocacy service) to provide specialist advocacy for deaf adults. This can include but is not restricted to:
- victims of crime advocacy
- independent health complaints advocacy
- advocacy for adults with learning difficulties
Deaf adults living independently or within a supported living environment.
- South Gloucestershire
- North Somerset
- Telephone: Please call or text Jessica on 07738802687.
The main service can also be contacted in the following ways:
Voice Phone: 0845 688 2525
Fax: 0845 688 2526
Text Phone: 0845 688 2527
SMS: 07851 423 866
Wellbeing Live Chat - Available on the website.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.royaldeaf.org.uk
Monday to Friday, 9am – 9pm | Saturday and Sunday, 2pm – 6pm
This organisation can help you with
- Emotional Support
- Mental/Physical health