The Bridge is the SARC (Sexual Assault Referral Centre ) for this area.
We provide support and information to anyone who has been raped or sexually assaulted at any time in their lives, their family and friends, and professionals who receive disclosure of sexual assault.
This support can include:
• information about options and support deciding what to do next
• sexual health information and care
• collection of forensic samples with or without police involvement
• information about reporting to the police and support approaching them
• practical support and referrals to other services for help in moving towards safety and recovery.
People can refer themselves to us Friends and family members can refer people to us Professionals can refer to us The police also make referrals to us